1. Enter the BIOS, the method of entering the BIOS is different for each different motherboard. You can search for the method of entering the BIOS according to your motherboard model Baidu. You can enter the BIOS by constantly pressing the corresponding key while booting.
2. After entering the BIOS, find “Power Management Setup”. Generally, you cannot use the mouse to operate in the BIOS. Use the arrow keys and the enter key to operate.
3. Select “Wake Up Event Setup” and press Enter to select the “Press Enter” option.
4. Select “Resume By RTC Alarm”, press Enter to enter the following interface, change “Disabied” to “Enab led”, and press Enter to confirm the modification.
5. If you need to turn on regularly every day, select “Every Day”; if you need to turn on regularly at 7:30 every day, use the numeric keyboard to input 07:30:00, and finally press the “F10” key to save, and it will take effect after restarting the computer.
7. How to cancel the scheduled startup: Change “Enabled” to “Disabied” in step 5 above to cancel the scheduled startup.
Note: Each different motherboard setting method has some differences. The principle of the big setting is to set it in the BIOS. After knowing the principle, it can be set according to the BIOS of the computer.