ASUS motherboard upgrade bios tutorial How to upgrade the BIOS of ASUS motherboard?
Upgrading the motherboard BIOS can correct the original BIOS errors, improve hardware compatibility, and recognize more CPUs. The BIOS upgrade for each brand is different, but the method is similar. For ASUS motherboards, how to upgrade the BIOS for ASUS motherboards ? …
Upgrading the motherboard B iOS can correct the original BIOS error, improve hardware compatibility, and recognize more CPUs . The BIOS upgrade for each brand is different, but the method is similar. For ASUS brand motherboards, how to upgrade ASUS motherboards BIOS? Below share the ASUS motherboard upgrade bios tutorial.
ASUS motherboard BIOS tutorial
ASUS motherboard upgrade bios tutorial
1. First, we go to ASUS official website to download the BIOS file corresponding to the motherboard model, and click “Service Support”-“Service and Support”-“Driver and Manual”-“Go to Download Center” on ASUS official website, as shown in the figure below Show.
2. We decompress the downloaded BIOS program to the U disk, as shown in the figure below.
3. We restart the computer, press the “DEL” key repeatedly when booting, enter the BIOS interface of the ASUS motherboard, switch to the “Tool” tab, and click “ASUS EZ Flash”, as shown in the figure below.
4. There are two ways to update the BIOS, namely Storage and Internet to update the BIOS. The Internet is used to update the Internet. The method we use is Storage. Generally, it is not recommended to use the Internet to update the motherboard BIOS. If the BIOS update fails, it is not good. After selecting the Storage mode, select [Next] to enter the next step.
5. After selecting the Storage mode, we can see the BIOS upgrade file stored in the U disk, as shown in the figure below.
6. Select the BIOS file that we downloaded in the U disk, and prompt whether to verify and refresh the bios, we click the Yes button to confirm, and the EZ Flash will start to update the BIOS automatically.
7. After updating the BIOS, restart the computer, we enter the motherboard BIOS again, and we can see the updated BIOS version, and we can save and exit.
The above is the shared ASUS motherboard upgrade bios tutorial. Generally, it does not affect the use. It is recommended that you do not update the BIOS. After all, upgrading the BIOS is risky. I hope this article can help you.